Since 1901, the Renfrew & Area Chamber of Commerce has been an active and progressive non-profit voluntary organization promoting the civic, commercial, industrial and tourist development progress of this great community.
The Chamber is a business catalyst and a volunteer organization where business owners, managers and professionals work together for the common good of our community.
Year-round promotion of Renfrew and the area as a destination for tourists and business is a priority.
Our full-time Chamber Manager is available to serve Chamber members plus meet and greet visitors at the Chamber Office and Information Centre. We are proud to promote the Town of Renfrew as a great place to visit, shop, invest, do business and live.
An active Chamber membership ensures the success of the Chamber, it's programs and events.
There are many benefits to becoming a Chamber member including:
- attend local networking events
- free company profile on the Chamber internet site
- access to unique, high profile advertising opportunities
- save money with reduced merchant fees and gasoline discounts
- convenient access to signed Certificates of Origin
- group insurance plan for companies with 1 to 50 employees
- receive business referrals from the Chamber Office and Information Centre
- display your promotional materials at the Chamber Office and Information Centre
- communicate with like-minded Business People
- influence decision makers
- celebrate achievements
For more information about the benefits of joining the Chamber, please contact us.
The volunteer Board of Directors governs the Chamber and meets monthly to conduct business and organize special events.